When leasing a vehicle from us here at think auto leasing, you want to make sure we have the right maintenance options in place. From servicing to MOT costs you will be covered for the full length of your lease term, so you’ll have a few less things to worry about.
If a fault light appears, a bulb goes out or if the oil needs changing or replacing, we have you covered. All you need to do is get in contact with our maintenance team and we will sort out the rest. We will then look at where you live and find the closest garage (which is approved by us) and we will find a time best to collect your vehicle and take it to the garage. When picking up your vehicle, a courtesy car will be brought to you for you to use for the duration of your vehicle being repaired and when it is completed we will bring your vehicle back to you and take back the courtesy car. If any extra work needs to be done which is outside of the contract agreement then the pre-negotiated prices will be passed on to the driver before any work begins, allowing the driver to stay in control.
- Checking the engine oil and replacing / topping up if required
- Brake pads and discs
- Fuel, oil, air and pollen filters
- Topping up Adblue
- Spark plugs
- Resetting the service light
- Checking and topping up fluids such as brake fluid, engine coolant and windscreen washer fluid
- General servicing vehicle checks, including testing the battery, checking the suspension system and tyres
Do all lease agreements come with a maintenance option?
Yes, all lease agreements have the opportunity to include a maintenance option as part of our maintenance guarantee.